Shawn Pringle brings you Easy Web Video, the system which allows you to easily display your video in any website (even if you’re not some techno geek). Plus, you can also easily insert buttons in the video (to help drive traffic to your websites), or even email forms (to help you build your mailing list).
All in all, this is one way of using video marketing to make money online. Check out the sample video I uploaded, plus my review of Easy Web Video…
Shawn Pringle provided with with a test account ($9.95/month), so I gave Easy Web Video a try.
I first downloaded the free program at http://EasyWebVideo.com
Next, I used the software to pick a video from my hard disk. The software also allowed me to insert rectangular buttons (called “labels”) which will help drive traffic to one of my blogs.
After being satisfied with the placement of the Label button, I then uploaded the video to the EasyWebVideo.com webserver (that’s what your $9.95/month gets you), and here’s what the video looks like after I simply copy/pasted the code provided by EWV:
Did you notice the rectangular button on the upper-righthand corner? Play around with that and see what happens.
[NOTE: You can place Label buttons anywhere on the video screen, with the help of the Easy Web Video program which you can download for free.]
When you place your mouse over the video (while it is playing), you’ll notice near the bottom of video screen a symbol which looks like </>
That’s the embed button, and this allows other people to easily copy the code and paste it in their blogs so that they can also display your video in their own websites.
Yes, similar to other video sharing sites like YouTube.
Easy Web Video allows you to add all the marketing funstuff (traffic-generating label buttons, viral marketing embed buttons, email opt-in forms built right into the video screen) to your videos, without actually overwriting your original videos.
It’s a good service because it’s fast and easy and frees you so that you can focus on producing good content. This is absolutely perfect for non-techies, except for the part where you have to choose the format of your video. But that can be addressed by a quick tutorial.
TIP: Use the H.264 format, 320 kbps. Well, that’s what I used in the above video.
Here are some concerns, though:
- What happens when Easy Web Video gets so many customers, who then upload a lot of videos? Won’t their dedicated webserver slow down, especially when those customers have many website visitors who view the videos?
- What happens if other EWV customers upload videos that they don’t have the right to upload? How will EWV handle DMCA complaints filed by the rightful owners of the videos?
I’m certain, though, that once Shawn Pringle crosses the bridge, he’ll have a transition plan in place which may involve using other webservers to store the videos, or even placing a cap on the number of customers.
So, is Easy Web Video worth it at $9.95/month?
Easy Web Video is for you if:
- You expect to serve around 50GB worth of video bandwidth a month. (Around 10,000 views of a 5-minute video each month)
- You plan to upload and store up to 10GB worth of video in the Easy Web Video webserver.
- You want to use video marketing to drive more traffic to your websites.
- You want to use video marketing to build a mailing list.
- You like producing publicly-accessible videos. That’s the point of viral marketing, right?
- You have observed that more and more people prefer to watch videos online, and would like to connect with that growing mobile market.
If you’re into video blogging or video marketing and you want a better branding experience of your videos, try Shawn Pringle’s Easy Web Video today and discover how you can easily publish your videos on the web in just a few minutes.
Free Download: Get targeted traffic to work for YOU right NOW. Guaranteed.
Finally revealed - How to Get a FLOOD of Targeted Visitors To Your Site Daily.
Download your free ebook today at http://morevisitors.com-review.org
"Easy Web Video"
First Posted: June 5, 2010 | Filed in: Make Money Online